Some of the services we provide:
- Cosmetic services such as veneers, all porcelain crowns, luma-cool (in-office whitening), and custom bleaching trays.
- Composite restorations (tooth-colored fillings)
- Porcelain fused to metal / gold crowns
- Implant restoration
- Prosthodontics (Dentures / Partials)
- Root Canal Therapy
- Nightguards, Snore Guards, and Sports Mouthguards
Dental Hygiene is an important part of your overall healthcare regimen. Our office is committed to providing you optimum cleanings and regular evaluations. Early detection is key to maintaining your oral health, saving your natural teeth, and preventing costly dental emergencies.
Unfortunately, periodontal (gum) disease can lead to more than just an unsightly smile—it can cause loss of teeth and eventually, if left untreated, serious health problems. Called gingivitis in its early stages, periodontal disease is caused by excessive toxic bacteria (found in plaque) that attack your mouth’s soft tissues. Early warning signs of the disease include red, swollen and bleeding gums. If caught early, we can help you reverse the damage. If left untreated, tooth loss usually results.
Lasers In Dentistry
A Laser is a device that uses light energy to perform work. Lasers are unique because they can treat targeted tissue while leaving surrounding tissue unaffected. This allows us to perform very precise procedures. Lasers may seal off blood vessels and nerve endings during a procedure lessening bleeding, postoperative pain and swelling.
Laser Treatments available include:
- Gingival Recontouring
- Laser Assisted Peridontal Treatment – A laser is used to selectively remove diseased or infected tissues lining the pockets around your teeth. At the same time the laser will kill the bacteria that cause gum disease and promote healing of your gums around your teeth.
- Treatment of Herpetic Lesions (cold sores) and Apthous Ulcers – Once you experience the tell-tale tingling sensation, it’s only a matter of time before a full blown sore appears. Catch it in time with laser treatment, and the cold sore will not break out.
- Denture Sores – Laser treatment is very effective on apthous ulcers. The stinging sensation is eliminated in seconds and healing is rapid and uneventful.
- Irritation from Ortho Wires